A world community where every individual can pursue their personal
Dreams, Satisfactions and Fulfillment and help others to do the same.
A world in which:
- A few people are satisfied and fulfilled, pursuing their dreams.
- Many people are frustrated, and act out their frustrations, harming
themselves and/or others.
- Violence is the preferred solution to many problems.
- Personal violence will be eliminated only when there are no longer any individuals who choose to use violence to solve their problems.
- So-called Winners take all; and force losers to lose all!
- There IS enough material wealth to go around; but IT ISN'T going around!
- We have conquered much of the physical world, but little of
our Individual spiritual, mental, emotional, and relationship worlds.
Why the Mismatch?
It's not for lack of trying.
- Thousands, perhaps millions of people, both professionals, like philosophers, psychologists, educators, social workers; and private Individuals, like relatives, friends, co-workers, neighbors etc. are all trying to figure out: How do we help our fellow human beings become the best they can be, rather than the worst they can be? So why haven't we solved this crucial problem?
- When many people are earnestly trying to solve a problem and can't; they are usually using the wrong tools to solve it.
- To solve people problems, we have been using inadequate Paradigms and Person Models. Our techniques & sometimes tools, derived from those Paradigms and Models, are inadequate.
- The purpose of this site, and my various other works, is to present alternative Paradigms, & Models, and the related techniques & tools for creating new & more effective solutions.
To make the Paradigms, Models, Techniques, Tools and other resources to create this vision accessible to everyone who wants to improve our common lives.
This includes, at least:
New Research Paradigm
- which enables us to learn & reflect and better understand individual people, and their many systemic, dynamic inter-relationships, as well as many other problems.
New Model of Individual Satisfaction and Fulfillment -
which includes, the whole unique aligned person and their personally chosen communities.
- New Techniques
- flowing from these Paradigms & Models which help integrate these theoretical models
with practical applications.
- so that within this new world of unique Individuals, we can still compare apples to apples.
Note: The term 'New' is only used because these items are new to education and psychology (education for living). They are actually old, tried and true techniques that have proven successful in aviation and many other so-called hard sciences.
My Core Values:
- Respect for every individual's uniqueness & value.
- The importance of precise terminology in communications.
- The importance of continuous incremental improvement in both Personal and Shared
- The critical role of unique contributions to community, in
- This requires that we make, in the coming century, the same progress
in personal growth, as was made in the last century in Aviation, computers, cell phones
and other so-called hard sciences.
- Transfer the paradigms, models, techniques and tools from the highly successful aerospace industry to the humanities.
- Use the NTSB (National Transportation & Safety Board) model of multi-disciplinary precise investigation into the causes of accidents and near misses to human issues, especially suicides, and mass murders.
- Provide an ESS (Experience Sharing System) or architecture to facilitate the sharing of continuous incremental improvements in both Personal and Shared Knowledge.
Towards a solution:
Combining my philosophical and engineering interests and experiences, I decided first to
examine the assumptions, beliefs, and especially the 'thinking tools'
and processes that people were using for their research into
people, i. e. Individual personal behaviors.
Then compare those assumptions, beliefs, 'thinking tools'
and processes to the highly successful aerospace industry.
Finally, where possible, transfer the paradigms, models, techniques (thought processes),
and even the some of the specific tools of aerospace, to the art of learning how to live well!
My Primary Ideas:
- The crucial distinction between our one shared experiential world, and each Individuals privately constructed mental world is further discussed at:
Experiential and Abstract worlds.
- Individuology - The study of Individuals AS Individuals. This includes Paradigms, Models, Principles, Techniques, Tools & other resources at: Individuology.
- Examining Necessary & Sufficient Causality in our one shared experiential world is at: Causality.
- Since as Individuals our experiences and personal limits vary significantly, I discuss personal thresholds at:
Dynamic Thresholds & also Relationship Boundaries.
- Finally, when we attempt to share our personal worlds with others the issue of Separating Meanings from Words, and Intentions from Actions is covered at Sharing.
What will it take to change our world?
Millions of Individuals:
Last Updated: Sunday, Dec. 8, 2013 7:12 PM
Comments, Questions, examples, etc.:
- Implementing their personal dreams and enriching their communities.
- Respecting others in the pursuit of their dreams.
Certified RFR - Rat Free Research:
All my studies have been conducted by Individual humans, with Individual humans, and for Individual humans. No rats have ever been harmed or even inconvenienced.
Web Hosting Provided by www.HostMySite.com
Copyright ©1998-2013 KnCell Technologies - All rights reserved.